Ok so basically the game punishes you for losing instead of making you want to play again. Some of the AIs are kinda hard, that's not a bad thing. The AI placement is also kinda good. Decrease the AI health just a little bit. and the game doesn't have a purpose so basically you're playing and winning (let's assume that) for kinda nothing ? try to fix these. i'd suggest you watch "extra credits" they make some pretty good vids and they'll help you with most of these things. Good Luck!
A downloadable game for Windows
This game is 'bout explore, shoot, destroy enemies. Is a neon-SCI-FI style game.
As a player you also have abilities like :
- Forward Dash
- Sides Dash
- Double Jump
There are also some secrets way to destroy enemies, like killing an enemy can destroy other 2 or something like that.
The game is still under development, this is just a demo version.
I know there are things that must be done even in the demo version but I care about the game itself.
So leave a comment with :
- 1. What you like.
- 2. What you don't like.
- 3. What should I change/delete/add.
- W A S D => Move
- E - Q => Side Dash
- Shift => Forward dash
- Space + Space => Double Jump
- Space+Hold => Wallrun
- Left Ctrl + W => Run
- New enemy.
Just extract the files from the archive and open the game.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
- Enemy variety
- Boss variety/new mechanics, make them unique, they feel like normal enemies on steroids
- Make the levels a bit more ”alive”
- Collectibles to add purpose to the exploration
- Stamina regen increased
- Make a skilltree that will make your dodge longer, jump higher, etc.
- Different weapons
- Directional dodging (dodge in the direction you move, not Q/E/Shift)
All in all the game is pretty fun to play. I enjoyed the demo very much!
bro you could have just created an installer for the game using Inno Setup.